Pages

Sunday, July 29, 2012

My journey to walking by faith and not by sight

Within the last 6 weeks God has really been dealing with me pertaining to my faith walk.  Faith.  Something I needed in order to receive salvation.  I had to first believe by faith that Jesus is the son of God and that He died on the cross for my sins and that he is at the right hand of the father, LIVING.  Wow!  Seemed easy then.  That was when I was a babe in Christ.  Now, I am a little more seasoned and sometimes it is difficult to walk by faith in some areas.  Well now I am forced to believe if I am to recieve.  I am believing God for a baby, NATURALLY.  Where I am now is that "God you show no partiality and if you did it for one, I have to believe that you can and that you will do it for me".  I am expecting a miracle guys.  And I know everyone has their opinion, but at the end of it all, the only opinion that matters is my opinion and what I am SAYING and what I am DOING.  You see faith is action.  We walk by faith and not by sight.  This is part of what is the foundation of what I am believing God to do. 

This blog is for me to be able to share my journey of faith and my journey of things that God shares with me along the way.  I'm hoping it will be enlighting and a help to others.  I am hoping people will read and will share in the miracle God is going to do.  I will be able to concieve naturally.  Fact is the doctor said I have blocked fallopian tubes, Truth is what GOD says, which is "No one shall suffer miscarriage or be barren in your land", ".....there shall not be a male or female barren among you...", "No good thing will He withhold from those who walk uprightly". 

Walk with me and watch God bless me and my husband with concieving a baby!  Truth is I am pregnant!  For we walk by faith anf not by sight.  2 Corinthians 5:7

Walking by Faith and not by sight,

Malea

No comments:

Post a Comment